For Grant Recipients
Established in 1954, the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles manages charitable assets of more than $1.3 billion (unaudited) entrusted to it by 1,400 families. The Foundation partners with donors to shape meaningful philanthropic strategies, magnify the impact of giving, and build enduring charitable legacies. In 2022, The Foundation and its donors distributed $160 million to more than 2,000 nonprofits that span the range of philanthropic giving. Over the past 10 years, it has distributed nearly $1 billion to thousands of nonprofits across a diverse spectrum. www.jewishfoundationla.org
For review/approval of your materials recognizing your grant from The Foundation, please contact Lily Gengo, Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist.
If you have questions about your grant award, agreement, or reporting, please contact:
- Cutting Edge Grants: Charlotte Friedman, Program Officer, and Marissa Nachman, Program Officer
- General Community Grants: Warren Fong, Senior Program Officer
- Next Stage Grants: Warren Fong, Senior Program Officer
- Israel Grants: Sara Hahn, Senior Program Officer
- Capital Grants: Sara Hahn, Senior Program Officer
- Reimagine Grants:
- For Nonprofits: Charlotte Friedman, Program Officer
- For Synagogues: Sara Hahn, Senior Program Officer
To learn more about our current and previous grant recipients, click here.
ACH Enrollment and Authorization
We are transitioning payment of our grants from checks to electronic transfers through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). ACH payments will credit directly to our grantees’ bank accounts, allowing for faster payments and increased security.
Click here to download the ACH Enrollment Form and instructions on how to submit it. Send completed materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.