About The Foundation
For nearly 70 years, The Foundation has helped individuals, institutions and professional advisors have the greatest possible impact on both the Jewish community and the community at large.
We are the largest manager of charitable assets and the leader in planned giving solutions for Greater Los Angeles Jewish philanthropists. The Foundation currently manages $1.3 billion of assets entrusted to it by 1,400 families and ranks among the 10 largest Los Angeles foundations. In 2022, The Foundation and its donors distributed $160 million to more than 2,500 nonprofits that span the range of philanthropic giving. Over the past 10 years, it has distributed nearly $1 billion to thousands of nonprofits across a diverse spectrum.
Whether you're starting on a modest scale or you oversee more substantial personal or institutional assets, we'll help you or your clients:
- Define your philanthropic goals
- Assess your full range of giving options
- Optimize your savings on capital gains, estate and income taxes
- Customize your giving and maximize results
- Build a charitable family legacy
- Create income for your retirement or for loved ones after you're gone
- Stay informed about charitable giving opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day administration of your funds properly