Established in 1954, the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles manages charitable assets of more than $1.4 billion entrusted to it by over 1,300 families. The Foundation partners with donors to shape meaningful philanthropic strategies, magnify the impact of giving, and build enduring charitable legacies. Over the past 12 years, it has distributed more than $1 billion to thousands of nonprofits across a diverse spectrum. www.jewishfoundationla.org
For review/approval of your materials recognizing your grant from The Foundation, please contact Lily Reiner, Marketing & Communications Specialist.
If you have questions about your grant award, agreement or reporting, please contact:
- Cutting Edge Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer and Charlotte Friedman, Program Officer
- General Community Grants: Warren Fong, Senior Program Officer
- Next Stage Grants: Warren Fong, Senior Program Officer
- Israel Grants: Sara Hahn, Senior Program Officer
- Capital Grants: Sara Hahn, Senior Program Officer
- Reimagine Grants:
To learn more about our current and previous grant recipients, visit Our Grantees.
ACH Enrollment and Authorization
We are transitioning payment of our grants from checks to electronic transfers through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). ACH payments will credit directly to our grantees’ bank accounts, allowing for faster payments and increased security.