Established in 1954, the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles manages charitable assets of more than $1 billion entrusted to it by over 1,300 families. The Foundation partners with donors to shape meaningful philanthropic strategies, magnify the impact of giving, and build enduring charitable legacies. Over the past 15 years, it has distributed more than $1 billion to thousands of nonprofits across a diverse spectrum. www.jewishfoundationla.org
For review/approval of your materials recognizing your grant from The Foundation, please contact our Marketing Department.
If you have questions about your grant award, agreement or reporting, please contact:
- Cutting Edge Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer
- General Community Grants: Warren Fong, Program Officer
- Next Stage Grants: Warren Fong, Program Officer
- Israel Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer
- Capital Grants: Sara Hahn, Program Officer
To learn more about our current and previous grant recipients, visit Our Grantees.