Please note that due to coronavirus, the dates and times below are subject to change. We will continue to update this page as the situation develops. Contact us with any questions.
The Foundation's Speaker Series is a set of breakfast sessions in Beverly Hills, curated by our Speaker Series Planning Committee, for our network of professional advisors to help them become better prepared to address their clients' charitable gift planning needs.
Our network of professional advisors comprises L.A. area professionals working in estate planning, accounting, financial planning, insurance, and law.
If you would like to be added to our network of professional advisors, send us an email with your name, title, company name and address, and a brief message with your request. These events are not open to the general public.
To register, contact Heather Glynn at 323.761.8704 or by email.
- In-person sessions are 8:00-9:00 a.m.; Online session times are noted below.
- Kosher breakfast and valet parking are compliments of The Foundation.
- There is no fee for the sessions.
- Each session has been approved for 1 hour of General California MCLE or CPE credit
- Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your reservation, please notify us at least three days in advance.
2020 Professional Advisor Speaker Series Topics
Wednesday, May 20
Wednesday, June 17
Wednesday, September 2
|Wednesday, October 14
Ending or Evolving a Private Foundation
Erika Mayshar (McDermott Will & Emery)
Stephanie Wilkinson (Holthouse, Carlin, & Van Trigt)
|Wednesday, November 18
Estate Planning for the Sale of the Family Business
William M. Weintraub (Elkins Kalt Weintraub Reuben Gartside)
|Wednesday, December 9
Year End Wrap: Looking Back and Planning Ahead
Elizabeth Glasgow (McDermott, Will & Emery)
Elizabeth Bawden (Withersworldwide)
TBD (Original date: Wednesday, April 29)