Cathy Siegel Weiss is a former Foundation Chair, current trustee, and co-chair of the Investment Committee. She is also a trustee of Pitzer College. Mrs. Siegel Weiss is extensively involved in the Jewish and civic arenas, and most recently served as co-chair of the Board of Trustees of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Among her many other community involvements, Mrs. Siegel Weiss was the first woman president of the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Jewish Committee. She has served in leadership roles in numerous organizations and institutions including the Jewish Television Network, the Center for Early Education, the Los Angeles City Human Relations Commission, and the UCLA Chancellor’s Community Advisory Commission. Mrs. Siegel Weiss earned her bachelor’s degree from Stanford University and her law degree from Hastings Law School. She practiced entertainment law for 20 years prior to becoming president of a family investment firm.
- Lay leadership
Community Leadership Summary:
- Foundation trustee and past chair; co-chair, Investment Committee
- Past co-chair, Children's Hospital Los Angeles Board of Trustees
- Past chair, Jewish Television Network Board
- Past president, Los Angeles Chapter of the American Jewish Committee (AJC); past chair of AJC's National Advocacy Task Force
- Past trustee, Center for Early Education, Hebrew Union College Board of Overseers; the Beverly Hills Education Foundation; the Los Angeles City Human Relations Commission; the UCLA Chancellor's Community Advisory Commission; the Los Angeles Coalition of 100 Steering Committee; Shatterproof