2023 Israel Grant
- Field of Interest:
- Program Name:
- Grant Type:
The Jewish Federation of LA in partnership with the Jewish Federations of North America is raising funds to support:
- Immediate basic needs for impacted communities and vulnerable seniors, at-risk children and youth, and people with disabilities
- Evacuation, transport, and housing for vulnerable populations;
- Fund for Victims of Terror providing immediate, critical financial aid to victims and their families
- Supporting frontline communities by working directly to address the needs of impacted municipalities and regional councils
- Trauma relief and psychosocial Support, including 12 resilience centers in the Gaza border areas and a dedicated hotline to connect with mental health support.
The emergency fund will partner with and support nonprofit partners already working on the ground to aid victims and communities affected by the attack as well as support frontline workers. These organizations include the Jewish Agency for Israel, Israel Trauma Coalition, regional municipalities, JDC, Barizilai Medical Center, and Leket.