An Endowment Fund is a charitable fund created to provide ongoing support to one or more of your chosen charities or causes. You can also use an Endowment Fund to create a Tribute Fund. You can also fund an endowment through an IRA Charitable Gift.
Here’s how it works:
• Sign an agreement to name your endowment
• Select the grantees or interest areas that you want to support
• Decide what to donate—$25,000 minimum in cash, marketable securities, IRA Charitable Distribution, or other assets (accepted at The Foundation’s discretion)
• Opt to donate now, later, or as a bequest or deferred gift
Once you fund your endowment, we will invest it in our Common Investment Pool. Four percent of the assets will be distributed annually to your charities, with 1% directed for administrative fees.
- Read the Endowment Fund Brochure
- Compare the benefits of a Donor Advised Fund versus Endowment Fund
- Read more about how to fund an endowment with your IRA