Become a Philanthropist for Life
Foundation Donors -- Cutrow Family, Bob & Nita Hirsch, Lisa & Joshua Greer
You can make a difference in the world by opening a charitable fund, and we can help! You'll be surprised how quick and easy it is to get started. More information:
- Types of Foundation funds
- Fund comparison chart
- Fee structure
- Charitable Gifts from IRA Accounts & Retirement Plans
By establishing a fund at The Foundation, you will have a charitable giving tool to help your philanthropy become effective and simple, as well as:
- A relationship with our organization, which provides you tools to address your particular objectives and concerns
- Confidentiality that will protect your privacy
- Advantageous tax benefits
- Access to our unique Center for Designed Philanthropy that provides personal consulting, at no extra fee, enabling you to achieve the greatest charitable impact with your giving
- Access to our nearly 60 years of institutional experience helping donors achieve their philanthropic and tax planning goals
- Educational programs
Did you know that The Foundation:
- Operates with the highest degree of nonprofit efficiency, per GuideStar
- Offers prudent money management for long-term growth and preservation of capital
- Has numerous prominent experts from the community on its Board of Trustees and Investment Committee
- Offers Search2Give, a proprietary resource at no additional cost which identifies nonprofits around the world
Our Development Team: (L-R) Baruch S. Littman, Daniel M. Rothblatt, and Elliot B. Kristal.
Contact us today so we can take you through the process and answer your questions.
323-761-8704 or email.
The Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was founded in 1954. All contributions are tax deductible.