Become a Philanthropist for Life
Foundation Donors Barbi & Larry Weinberg, Terri & Michael Smooke, Jeff & Sean Rudes
You can make a difference by opening a charitable fund.
- Donor Advised Fund agreement
- Learn more about Donor Advised Funds
- Is an Endowment Fund right for you?
- How we can work with your financial team
Establishing a fund at The Foundation provides:
- A charitable tool for effective philanthropy
- A relationship with our organization, 60+ years expertise, and our prominent leadership
- Tax benefits
- Resources to address your objectives
- Access to consultative services with our Center for Designed Philanthropy
- Educational programs
- Prudent money management for long-term growth and preservation of capital
"The Foundation has helped our family expand its philanthropic scope and is bringing a new level of professionalism to our charitable giving process."
- Mindy & Gene Stein,
Search2Give is a searchable database to assist donors and the community-at-large in finding nonprofit organizations that are doing effective work in a variety of interest areas and communities. The database includes select vetted organizations that have received $20,000 or more from The Foundation and its donors. Please note that while we aim to maintain current information about the organizations, some information may be outdated. The Foundation has no control over, nor takes responsibility for, the web content of other entities.