Become a Philanthropist for Life
Foundation Donors Barbi & Larry Weinberg, Terri & Michael Smooke, Jeff & Sean Rudes
You can make a difference by opening a charitable fund.
- Donor Advised Fund agreement
- Learn more about Donor Advised Funds
- Is an Endowment Fund right for you?
- How we can work with your financial team
Establishing a fund at The Foundation provides:
- A charitable tool for effective philanthropy
- A relationship with our organization, 60+ years expertise, and our prominent leadership
- Tax benefits
- Resources to address your objectives
- Access to consultative services with our Center for Designed Philanthropy
- Educational programs
- Prudent money management for long-term growth and preservation of capital
"The Foundation has helped our family expand its philanthropic scope and is bringing a new level of professionalism to our charitable giving process."
- Mindy & Gene Stein,
The Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was founded in 1954. All contributions are tax deductible.