For over 60 years, The Foundation has helped individuals, institutions and professional advisors have the greatest possible impact on both the Jewish community and the community at large.
We are the largest manager of charitable assets and the leader in planned giving solutions for Greater Los Angeles Jewish philanthropists. The Foundation currently manages assets of over $1 billion and ranks among the 11 largest Los Angeles foundations. Over the past 25 years, The Foundation has distributed $1 billion in grants to thousands of nonprofits.
In 2014, The Foundation and its donors distributed over $70 million in grants to more than a thousand nonprofit organizations with programs that span the range of philanthropic giving.
I make my own decisions about charitable giving and I have the convenience and confidence of knowing that The Foundation will handle all the details.
-Patty Fox, Foundation Donor
Whether you're starting on a modest scale or you oversee more substantial personal or institutional assets, we'll help you or your clients:
- Define your philanthropic goals
- Assess your full range of giving options
- Optimize your savings on capital gains, estate and income taxes
- Customize your giving and maximize results
- Build a charitable family legacy
- Create income for your retirement or for loved ones after you're gone
- Stay informed about charitable giving opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day administration of your funds properly
We encourage you to browse the site and learn more about our history, what we do, and how you can become a donor. Contact one of our experienced philanthropic professionals today to learn how we can help you: (323) 761-8704 or email.