For 60 years, The Foundation has helped individuals, institutions and professional advisors have the greatest possible impact on both the Jewish community and the community at large.
Follow our 60th Anniversary Ad Gallery highlighting some of the philanthropic accomplishments of Foundation donors.
We are the largest manager of charitable assets and the leader in planned giving solutions for Greater Los Angeles Jewish philanthropists. The Foundation currently manages assets of more than $900 million and ranks among the 11 largest Los Angeles foundations (based on assets).
In 2013, The Foundation and its more than 1,000 donors distributed $65 million in grants to hundreds of organizations with programs that span the range of philanthropic giving.
I make my own decisions about charitable giving and I have the convenience and confidence of knowing that The Foundation will handle all the details.
-Patty Fox, Foundation Donor
Whether you're starting on a modest scale or you oversee more substantial personal or institutional assets, we'll help you or your clients:
- Define your philanthropic goals
- Assess your full range of giving options
- Optimize your savings on capital gains, estate and income taxes
- Customize your giving program
- Strategically plan your charitable giving to maximize results
- Significantly enhance your philanthropic scope and effectiveness
- Build a charitable family legacy
- Create income for your retirement or for loved ones after you're gone
- Stay informed about charitable giving opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day administration of your funds properly
We encourage you to browse the site and learn more about our history, what we do, and how you can become a donor. Or, contact one of our experienced philanthropic professionals today to learn how we can help you: (323) 761-8704 or email.